Common sense of first aid for everyday accidents
In daily life, drowning, electric shock, scald, fracture and other accidents, if not handled in the first time, may lead to more serious consequences. The following for the daily life often encountered in the emergency rescue to do some related introduction, to help you understand some of the emergency rescue common sense of daily accidents.
1, electric shock rescue
(1) cut off the power immediately: such as turn off the switch or pull the switch. When necessary, dry stick, pole or rope can be used to pull the power supply.
(2) Artificial respiration: most patients need artificial respiration, first of all to loosen the collar, artificial respiration must adhere to a long time, do not give up easily.
(3) cardiac massage: where there is ventricular fibrillation or cardiac arrest, cardiac massage should be done immediately.
(4) Call 120 for emergency treatment.
2. Treatment of burns and scalds
(1) Immediately remove the heat source.
(2) local cooling of the scalded part and rinsing with cold water is the most practical and feasible method. Rinse as early as possible so as not to break blisters. Even if scald skin peeling should also be washed with cold water, do not fear infection dare not wash. The rinsing time can last for about half an hour, and the pain can be significantly alleviated after leaving the cold source.
Special tip: if not quickly close to the water, you can also use ice cubes, popsicles or even frozen pork or other food preserved in the refrigerator cold compress. For local mild scald of small area, it can be treated at home. After cleaning the wound, it can be coated with Jingwanhong, Meibao wetting burn ointment, etc. For large area scald, it is advisable to send hospital for treatment as soon as possible.
3. First aid for drowning personnel
(1) Inspection. After a drowning is brought to shore, the physical condition of the drowning person should be checked promptly.
(2) Restore unobstructed breathing. Since drowning people often have severe respiratory obstruction, it is necessary to immediately remove silt, weeds and vomit in the mouth and nose, and then control water treatment.
(3) water control treatment. The so-called water control treatment is to use the head low feet high position, the inhalation of water in the lung control and pour out. Methods: The rescuers kneel on the ground with one leg and the other leg out of the knee. The abdomen of the drowned person is placed on the knees of the rescuers, so that the head is drooping, and then the abdomen and the back are pressed. You can also use a natural slope on the ground to place the drowning person's head downhill, or use a small wooden bench, a large stone, an upturned iron pot, etc., as a cushion to control the water.
Special tip: for the drowning person who has stopped breathing, artificial respiration should be carried out immediately after controlling the water. The drowning person supine position is placed, the rescuer hand pinch the nostril of the drowning person, one hand break the mouth of the drowning person, take a deep breath, rapid mouth to mouth blowing, repeated until the recovery of breathing. If breathing and heartbeat have stopped, artificial respiration and chest compressions should be carried out immediately. The first responder will place the base of the palm on the middle part of the sternum to perform heart compressions, pressing down slowly and relaxing quickly.
4. Help asthmatic patients
(1) When asthma attacks, patients should be relieved of psychological pressure, let them take the sitting or semi-decubitus position, unfasten the collar button, loosen the belt, avoid chest and abdomen pressure and unnecessary moving.
(2) Remove nasal and mouth secretions and keep the respiratory tract unobstructed.
(3) If you are an elderly patient or have a history of heart disease, it may be cardiogenic asthma, you should immediately take 1-2 tablets of Iacin or Nitroglycerin under the tongue. If it is bronchial asthma, it should be removed from the source of allergy as soon as possible. If there is an organ spasmolysis aerosol, it should be immediately inhaled by the patient 2-3 times.
Special tips: once the heart and breathing stop, artificial cardiopulmonary resuscitation should be performed as soon as possible to gain time for further treatment. Attention should be paid to the sudden attack of asthma: Do not carry the patient to the hospital for emergency treatment. Carrying an asthmatic attack on his back may exacerbate the condition to some extent.
5. First aid after being bitten by a dog