Hazard of haze poisoning
1, continuous severe cough, mostly dry cough.
2. After the haze weather, if there is a feeling of discomfort in the throat, especially dryness, slight pain or ant crawling, it may be the symptoms of haze poisoning.
3, for patients with cardiovascular problems, there will be a significant sense of premature heart beat.
4. Increased nasal secretions, dryness and obstruction. Eyes are red, sore and dry,香港华丰大厦楼凤
5. In severe cases, there will be persistent low-grade fever, accompanied by symptoms of respiratory diseases.
Hazard of haze poisoning
Haze weather due to dark and gloomy and low pressure environment, will make people feel pessimistic, lazy spirit and so on. Especially after the haze poisoning is intolerable, the harm caused can not be ignored.
1, because the haze contains more chemical particles, can directly adhere to the human respiratory tract and alveoli, causing acute rhinitis and acute bronchitis and other diseases. In particular, patients with bronchial asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema and other chronic respiratory diseases will aggravate their conditions in the haze weather.
2, haze weather makes the activity of infectious bacteria in the air enhanced, but also easy to have an impact on children, serious will make children grow slowly, rickets and so on.
3. Haze weather can also induce the acute attack of cardiovascular diseases; Outdoor activities in hazy weather can cause symptoms such as elevated blood pressure and chest tightness.
How to deal with haze poisoning
Haze is inevitable, because it exists in the air, but in the haze production or haze poisoning, we can take some measures to prevent and control.
1, the fog and haze weather is not appropriate to open the window in the morning and evening for ventilation, until the weather is clear and the sun comes out and then open the window for ventilation.
2. It is not suitable to go out for morning exercise on a hazy day, especially for patients with cardiovascular diseases and the elderly and infrail.
3. You can wear an anti-haze mask when you go out to prevent dust particles from entering the body. Clean up your face and exposed skin in time after going out.
4, diet should be light, at the same time drink more water, eat more fruits and vegetables, especially pears, oranges and other foods to clear the lung and dissolve phlegm, supplement vitamins, inorganic salts, etc.成都凤楼耍耍信息 有照片
5. Due to insufficient ultraviolet radiation in haze days, vitamin D production in the human body is insufficient, and some people will also have mental laziness and depression. If necessary, vitamin D can be supplemented.